Pivotal Cloud Foundry, RedHat, Tomcat, Springboot, Oracle DB, Datastax/Cassandra NoSQL, JamStack, Android, Arduino
Git, SVN, Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, TravisCI, Nexus
Spring, Slf4j, Log4j, LogBack, Django, 11ty SSG, ReactJS
JetBrains, Eclipse, Oracle SQL Developer, HPE Agile Manager, SoapUI
Customer Hierarchy Management
Java, Springboot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, GitLab, Oracle DB, JMS, Soap
XML data warehouse
Application Development Lifecycle
Java, Spring, Oracle DB, SOAP, XML, Cassandra/Datastax, Tomcat, Bash, JMS, JMX
Authorization for Fraud Prevention
Architect & Development
Java, Spring, SOAP, Weblogic, Bash
Custom Sensor Array and Drivers
Project Management & Development
Arduino, Java, custom hardware
Simulate Electro-Magnetic Fields
Python, NumPy, SciPy, MatPlotLib, GNU Octave
Distracted Driving Remedy
Research, Development, and Analysis
Arduino, Java, custom hardware
University of Memphis
B.S. in Computer Engineering - December 2013
Hands on Study of software and hardware system design of analog and digital circuits, microprocessors, MIPS and Motorola 68HC11 assembly, Arduino, C, Java, Python, and MATLAB. Mathematics secondary included probability, statics, calculus, and differential equations.
- React JS
- Cloud Dojo (PCF, Jenkins, & Gitlab)
- Spring Framework
Atos|Syntel - Software Engineer
September 2014 - Present
Analyze team activities from code base and data extracts with Bash and Python allowing owners visibility into their data.
Modernize legacy java applications to cloud native using Gradle, SpringBoot, Splunk, and App Dynamics resulting in applications that can be developed, built, and tested locally.
Lead DevOps drive with GitLab and Jenkins pipeline tools to maintain 16 applications CI/CD process causing the developers to build and deploy applications without configuration management team.
Manage 30TB of databases' design to reduce storage footprint and query times while maximizing uptime in order to stop timeout issues and contention blockages that previously halted flow of business activities.
Standardize code style and patterns to increase understanding and expedite work by onsite and offshore development teams reducing codebase size by 5% and prevent the impediment of relearning how a task is completed in every different class.
Drive efficiency and standards evolution in both code and process for betterment of product, team, and self with daily meeting time reduction by half.
Code Support - Volunteer
December 2017 - Present
- Contribute to the open source tools through development, guidance, and review of pull requests.
- Guide development of 5,000 person community as member of direction board.
- Mentor developers of all experience levels to resolve problems and learn.
Give Camp - Volunteer
- Take part in rapid development weekend with tech community utilizing agile methodologies.
- Create Wordpress sites for local charity organizations.
- Migrate existing static content site to Wordpress by reverse engineering and bash scripting.
Knights of Columbus
November 2016 - Present
- Manage social media presence.
- Perform in service projects for charity and community.
Previous Work Experience
- Restaurant Server/Bartender - 6 years
- Printing and Bindery Production - 1 year
- Oil Change Technician/Manager - 3 years
- Fast Food Service / Team Lead - 2 years